Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!!

kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!!

Post  kkrusher on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:37 pm

hey dubbie... where did you come up with your name?

Get your Portable ID!

THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!!

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:58 pm

probably when he was rollin one. DUBBIE ROLL!!!
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Post  kkrusher on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Dubbie is such a 1970 term for a joint.

Get your Portable ID!

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:51 pm

no thats doobie. im talkin about when you roll up a full dub.its called a dubbie roll

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:28 pm

thats right when i was 17 i was send to prison over weed i use to smoke all the time and thats what my mom and dad call me

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:30 pm

and 37 was my high school football number left de tac

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:45 pm

thats fuuny. I could never play on an actual team because i have a little bit of a problem with authorty figures.i tend to piss them off alot
    Casualties-Army
    Casualties-Army
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 609
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  Casualties-Army on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:22 pm

its true leo pisses us off everyday..jk leo your pretty good about listening to authority in the clan...keep up the good work

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:59 pm

ive calmed down quite abit. its the authorities i have a problem with.always out to break up a good time huh casualties

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 pm

ya fuck the cops
    Casualties-Army
    Casualties-Army
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 609
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  Casualties-Army on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:17 am

fuck you dubbie...after i graduate im going to try to become a cop...just for that imma move to where you live and just bust you everyday to be an ass...jk..or am i...still havent decided..lol
    cboyfan2020
    cboyfan2020
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 299
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post  cboyfan2020 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 am

taking another test next weekend for Sheriifs Dept.........that degree if you get it really helps Cas.

Admin

Post  kkrusher on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Cops fucking suck... I got pulled over a few times when I was younger because the cops had nothing better to do. Just dont become a rent a cop that is fucking power hungry. I got bitched at this morning at the Ford plant that I was at because I was on the wrong side of a fucking yellow line.. BTW.. I was one of the only fucking people in the plant... fucking under paid rental cop.

Get your Portable ID!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:45 am