Hostile Army

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS...

MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... Empty MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS...

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:23 am

Has anybody ever worked in a bar... cuz if you ever had you'd know that (no lie) Friday the 13th and full moon nights are ridiculous. Every fucking douchebag and their douchebag ass friends were in the bar last night. To top things off I was up for over 20 hours, got less than 4 hours of sleep, took a couple hour nap and had to deal with those assholes... I seriously felt like if I left the DJ booth I would have punched somebody in the face. Well... whatever... I played a lot of angry music, did lots of light shows, got some sleep and I feel a lil better...
    Casualties-Army
    Casualties-Army
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 609
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS... Empty Re: MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS...

Post  Casualties-Army Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:24 am

YAY nessa's feeling better....were they just normal DB's or were they the DB's that dont tip??

Post  Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:26 am

didn't tip... brought in their girlfriends/wives who didn't want to be there and were bitches all night long... it was like South Milwaukee and Cudahy's bars closed and they all fucking came in to APL
    Casualties-Army
    Casualties-Army
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 609
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  Casualties-Army Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:30 am

BOO non tipping queers who bring thier wives and GF's...stupid assholes from SO. MIL. and Crudahay what a bunch of dickweeds....hope that helps

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:51 am