» Turtle Beach PX5
Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

My Fuckin Pit Bull...

My Fuckin Pit Bull...

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:12 pm

jumped out my bedroom window while I was at the grocery store today (there was a fucking box fan in the window and everything!!!)... so we spent all afternoon looking for him. Then shock went to animal control and he was there... but there are laws about owning a pit where we live so... about $130 later he is outta doggy jail and legit with the city (kind of... cuz we need to go to a stupid seminar and have the proper fencing and shit)... MOTHER FUCKER!!! I'm so glad he's home... and here we are...

Re: My Fuckin Pit Bull...

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:57 am

thats bullshit if you owned a poodle there wouldnt be anything you guys had to do (well except shoot urself for owning one) just because its a pit you have to spend all kinds of money i would love to bring my pit out there and show them just how sweet they can be because within 2 minutes of meeting him he would be jizzing all over there leg

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Well... at least we can still own one. We just have to abide by the "rules"... but really no one does unless they get caught. Like anyone can call the city and say you have a pit bull and they come check on you and make sure you are complying by the rules OR... your dog jumps out a window and gets picked up by animal control and you are forced to comply with the rules.

Here are the rules:

If you own ANY dog they have to be licensed with the city. But people only do it if they have to.

Pit Bull and Rotweiller owners have to attend a seminar, training classes, have a specific kind of fencing, cannot have anyone under 16 walk them, on leash at all times, (I can't remember if there is a muzzle law or they are working on making it so that it has to have a muzzle on when on a walk)... there might be some others but I'm just so pissed off I can't think of them right now. And, the last time we got the pamphlet, ironically, our pit bull ate it and tore it to shreds...

I'll let you know how this shit pans out...

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:50 pm

cant say i like dogs two much
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  kkrusher on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:26 pm

I wish I could own a dog but my wife and I are never home so that means that if we owned a dog, they would shit all over the house.

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 am

I love my dogs!!! They complete our family. But, if you're not home to take em out and give em the attention they need... you're probably better without em
    EVILashes
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 571
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post  EVILashes on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:55 am

misfit_138 wrote:I love my dogs!!! They complete our family. But, if you're not home to take em out and give em the attention they need... you're probably better without em

I love my wife!!! They complete our family. But, if you're not home to take em out and give em the attention they need... you're probably better without em

thats how it should be written lol

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 am

that's funny... but true...
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    Admin

Number of posts : 948
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post  HxAO_AstroTartJones on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 pm