Hostile Army

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
What are your thoughts so far? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
What are your thoughts so far? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
What are your thoughts so far? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
What are your thoughts so far? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
What are your thoughts so far? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
What are your thoughts so far? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
What are your thoughts so far? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
What are your thoughts so far? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
What are your thoughts so far? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

5 posters

What are your thoughts so far?

MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Number of posts : 944
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

What are your thoughts so far? Empty What are your thoughts so far?

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:38 pm

I love it, glad its back to ten prestiges
    love the modern weapons
    hit detection is great even in regular core
    awesome choice of game
    my perks are back

Good job, i cant even tell infinity ward had that loss of guys
    hoosier
    hoosier
    Admin

Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

What are your thoughts so far? Empty Re: What are your thoughts so far?

Post  hoosier Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Best one so far. Hit detection is much better. now they just need to deglobalize the servers.
    kurt_rambis
    kurt_rambis
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 237
    Registration date : 2009-12-15

Post  kurt_rambis Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Maybe its because I've been playing Black ops for so long and the fact i played bf3 till the release of mw3, but I'm on the fence with it. The early issues so far (lag, hit detection) i can deal with, the one I am bothered by is the inconsistency of how many hits it takes in core. One time it will be 2 shots to die, ten seconds later its a mag into somebody. I am sure its early issues or lag, i hope it is. The UMP? Good Lord, i wont even go there.

As far as perks, they are decent. Slight of hand is ridiculous, i have hip gunned people across the map which is kind of dumb imo but it works.

Kill streaks are kinda jacked up. the recycling of them are kind of stupid. A fetus can get a uav, which is almost constantly on and kind of dumb forcing you to use assassin, the osprey gunner should be lower for what it is damage wise, while the reaper drone should be WAY higher. the support package is kind of lame but i get the need for it.

Fuckin split screen again!? I don't know how much of you have noticed how much more a game lags when one joins. I wish they have regional servers, while the novelty of playing with british, bean, American territory-bean and brazil-beans might seem cool, i don't want to put up with it. Whenever i completely miss a riot shield melee or just melee in general and in turn get knifed in the back, 80% of the time there is PR or BR in the name or clan tag. FUCK!

Maps are super campy which the developers said they were going to get rid of. Maps are filled with small passageways with 80 things to camp behind. Kind of made sniping nil while enabling quick scoping which is lame in its own right. On the subject of maps, on certain game modes once B is captured it is almost completely impossible to take it back due to being surrounded by power points, choke points and being so close to the other spawn points. hope that gets fixed

I love hardcore. however, no mosh pit!? wtf! no HQ just domination. I am sure that will be fixed soon but i like objective based game modes to kind of getting rid of camping. i do really like the Team Defender game mode.

I won't even go into the Elite membership. I think EVERYONE is pissed about that. All and all its okay, i hope it gets better like i know it can.
    kurt_rambis
    kurt_rambis
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 237
    Registration date : 2009-12-15

Post  kurt_rambis Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:55 pm

hoosier wrote:Best one so far. Hit detection is much better. now they just need to deglobalize the servers.

I should have read your post when it asked to modify because De-globalize is the word i was looking for when talking about playing with foreign people
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    Admin

Number of posts : 948
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post  HxAO_AstroTartJones Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:46 pm

By far the best game so far. Yea some of the fuckin people from overseas join but they usually don't stay long cause they timeout or just leave from frustration. Lag will always be an issue with online games cause of console servers. if the person that gets host has shitty internet we all pay for it. there needs to be a connection test or something to find the best host. Other than that its a great game. fuck the haters
    leonardo84
    leonardo84
    Rank 2 Greenhorn
    Rank 2 Greenhorn

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2010-08-20

Post  leonardo84 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:35 pm

personally I think these are the worst maps that they have ever come up with. They are all small so spawning is an issue. and there is way to much in them. you cant go 2 steps without getting blindsighted by a camper. also I think that it shouldnt take half a clip in hardcore to kill somebody. and I hate the perks layout.
    hoosier
    hoosier
    Admin

Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post  hoosier Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm with Leo. These maps seem to promote camping even more then what BO did. It sucks sometimes. But I think the maps are still enjoyible to play.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm