Hostile Army

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
my new addition to the collection EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
my new addition to the collection EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
my new addition to the collection EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
my new addition to the collection EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
my new addition to the collection EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
my new addition to the collection EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
my new addition to the collection EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
my new addition to the collection EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
my new addition to the collection EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

3 posters

my new addition to the collection

kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

my new addition to the collection Empty my new addition to the collection

Post  kkrusher Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 am

Photobucket" alt=""/>

Say hello to my little friend!
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    Admin

Number of posts : 948
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

my new addition to the collection Empty Re: my new addition to the collection

Post  HxAO_AstroTartJones Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:08 am

that is sexy!
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Post  kkrusher Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:40 pm

HxAO_AstroTartJones wrote:that is sexy!

need to order rails and a few more clips... got to put a read dot on it... or a holo sight.
    kurt_rambis
    kurt_rambis
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 237
    Registration date : 2009-12-15

Post  kurt_rambis Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Sad

Last edited by kurt_rambis on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Post  kkrusher Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 am

kurt_rambis wrote:gsg-5's are so fun, you wont regret it. i might have a couple of those mags still layin round, you can have em if i still got them. i hope you got it for a decent price, when i bought mine was when they first started importing them before H&k started suing them for making replicas in .22 Rolling Eyes then the prices skyrocketed. always contemplated getting another one, maybe after my build is over, and after i find a saiga 12 thats not 700 dollars... spendin my hard earned college money on guns

I traded a gun in and some point that I had to get the gun for free. The retail on the gun was #$359.00. There was a used civilian model of the H&K MP5 called the SP89 for $1800.00. I then saw the H&K MP5 in a 22 on sale for $479.. Looked at it then the clerk told me about the GSG5. So it was a no brainer to spend the least amount of money on a cool looking gun. I was look for a smaller lengthed weapon than my Ak. I was not looking for a high caliber gun, just something smaller. If I would have went smaller, I would have had to get a permit. the gun store had a scorpion there and needed a permit to purchase. The AK74u is not allowed in my state, dont know why but it is not allowed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 pm