Hostile Army

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

+4
hoosier
HxAO_AstroTartJones
kurt_rambis
MotherFucKinShocKtek
8 posters

What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod

MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Number of posts : 944
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod Empty What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:46 pm

My number one is
    Blood for Blood discology, that shit never leaves my side its my old reliable. Like a booty call that always takes care of me even when she is dating somebody new

Jake Orvis and the broken band punk hillbilly infusion and the shit is good as fuck

Rick Ross nigga
    kurt_rambis
    kurt_rambis
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 237
    Registration date : 2009-12-15

What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod Empty Re: What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod

Post  kurt_rambis Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Been jamming The Black Angels a lot lately. As far as whats on my ipod for go to jams usually hank 3, The Velvet Underground or Straight outta compton
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    Admin

Number of posts : 948
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod Empty Re: What music is in your car right now, or what are you jamming to on i pod

Post  HxAO_AstroTartJones Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:26 am

Blackmill chillstep. Thats whats up son.
    hoosier
    hoosier
    Admin

Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post  hoosier Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Sirus-XM: OCTANE
    and 6 cds full of MP3s
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890

Post  kkrusher Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Barry Manilow... hell no!!!

How about some classic Social D!
    dominator7002
    dominator7002
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 194
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post  dominator7002 Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 am

Crank the bass up, and enjoy.
    Casualties-Army
    Casualties-Army
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 609
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  Casualties-Army Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Right now I'm about to listen to some skrewdriver.. I listen to about anything from punk n oi to rap n metal n yes even country
    rob_demented
    rob_demented
    Rank 1 Forum Virgin 8==D
    Rank 1 Forum Virgin 8==D

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2011-12-20

Post  rob_demented Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:03 am

Definatly still rockin the bullet for my valentine CDs that shit always gets me going and lil Wayne but not every day with lil Wayne just when I wanna cuss someone out lol
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Number of posts : 944

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:10 pm

dominator7002 wrote:Crank the bass up, and enjoy.

That was pretty fuckin amazing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 pm