Hostile Army

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

4 posters

Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin?

FifthGear
    FifthGear
    Rank 4 Post Hooligan
    Rank 4 Post Hooligan

Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2009-09-02

Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? Empty Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin?

Post  FifthGear Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:48 pm

OOPS! This is the NEW College Avenue bridge in Appleton, Wisconsin, that
    just opened last weekend! Guess they didn't consider the sun when they
    designed it! Don't think they're going to make any changes since this
    bridge is suppose to be good for over 70 years!!!

Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? 23j50dz

Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? Empty Re: Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin?

Post  Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:20 pm

is this legit!? haha

Sp4c3

Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin? Empty Re: Shock, Is this what I can expect from the average level of inteligence in Wisconsin?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:25 am

Makes you want to come visit now.
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  kkrusher Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 am

CAnt wait to see it.

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:22 pm

More like is someone seriously dumb enough to make a bridge with dick shaped shadows.

Sp4c3
    EVILashes
    EVILashes
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 571
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post  EVILashes Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:39 am

all you need is a P.A. system playing some rick ross and everyone that goes over the pen15 bridge can consider themselves rick rolled.
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Number of posts : 944

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:22 am

hahah lol looks about right for wisconsin. And gratz to you onthe longest thread title i have ever seen.lol
    FifthGear
    FifthGear
    Rank 4 Post Hooligan
    Rank 4 Post Hooligan

Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2009-09-02

Post  FifthGear Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 am

Lol... Whats my prize? Naked pic of Evil??? Oh, wait. Nevermind he sends those to me on a weekly basis.
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890

Post  kkrusher Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:48 pm

+10 karma for the title.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:25 pm