Hostile Army

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
Turtle Beach PX5 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
Turtle Beach PX5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
Turtle Beach PX5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
Turtle Beach PX5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
Turtle Beach PX5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
Turtle Beach PX5 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
Turtle Beach PX5 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
Turtle Beach PX5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
Turtle Beach PX5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

4 posters

Turtle Beach PX5

kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Turtle Beach PX5 Empty Turtle Beach PX5

Post  kkrusher Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:52 pm

OverviewSpecificationsProgrammabilityAudio ClipsReviewsParts & Accessories.SummaryFeatures.

The Turtle Beach PX5 is the most technologically-advanced headset ever designed for PS3 and XBOX 360 gaming, incorporating a programmable digital signal processor to allow independent customization of the chat, game and microphone signals. Custom presets stored in the Turtle Beach PX5 headset can be selected during specific parts of the game to emphasize sounds like footsteps or reloads that might otherwise be difficult to hear. It can even be programmed to disguise your voice or to enhance the voices of online players so you can hear them more clearly during intense parts of the game.

The Turtle Beach PX5 is also the first headset to incorporate dual radios—one for immersive, Dolby Digital surround sound game audio and another for chat on the PlayStation Network via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth feature also supports stereo audio streaming for listening to music while playing a game and can also be used to accept phone calls while playing the game.

Although optimized for PS3 and Xbox 360 gaming, the Turtle Beach PX5 is also perfect for watching movies and listening to music, with its impeccable audio performance, large, deep, fabric cushions, soft headband, and twist cup designed for resting the headset on your shoulders. The Turtle Beach PX5 marks the beginning of a new breed of wireless gaming headset that serves as the ultimate “secret weapon” in the arsenal of serious gamers seeking unmatched audio quality, sonic control and a competitive advantage.

Engineered For Gaming™

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customizable Presets
    Configure up to 18 personalized presets to optimize game, chat and mic audio for different gaming situations. Microphone Monitoring
    Hear your voice in the headset, so you won’t have to shout to hear what you’re saying.

Dolby 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound
    Immersive 360 degree audio lets you hear the direction of every sound, as if you were playing with speakers all around you. Sonic Silencers
    Enjoy total silence by eliminating ambient noise pickup on your mic and cutting background noise from PSN or XBOX LIVE® chat sound.
    Digital RF Wireless Game Sound
    Uncompressed wireless digital audio signal achieves CD-quality game sound that rivals professional-grade wired headphones. Sonic Lens™ + Sound Field Expander
    Widen or narrow the sound field to focus on audio cues that are difficult to hear like footsteps sneaking up on you or the click of someone reloading in the distance.
    Voice Morphing
    Disguise your voice by changing the sound from deep lows to screeching highs. Interactive Voice Prompts
    A voice announces critical headphone status conditions, such as battery low, preset numbers, and more.
    Dual-Pairing Bluetooth Wireless Chat
    Chat wirelessly on the PlayStation® Network, answer mobile phone calls or listen to streaming music from a Bluetooth enabled digital music player while you’re gaming. Ear Guard™ with Blast Limiter
    Limit the intensity of deafening game sounds such as explosions and gunfire to reduce ear fatigue during long gaming sessions.
    Dynamic Chat Boost™
    Chat level increases automatically as the game volume gets louder, so you can always hear the voices of other players.
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890

Turtle Beach PX5 Empty Re: Turtle Beach PX5

Post  kkrusher Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:59 pm

I replaced my Tritons PRos with the TB PX5 and the difference between the two is like night and day. The PX5s are fully customizable for sounds.... still playing around with the settings so that I can hear every little sound anyone makes. I love that they are blue tooth and a lot lighter than the Tritons.... my neck used to hurt after playing for a few hours... maybe the extra Bjs that I have been giving sh0ck helped strenghtn my neck muscles. The down side of the PX5 is that the battery life is around 10-12 hours of game play so I have purchased a huge supply of double A batteries just like the old east germans used to do when they were still commies. The upside is that the sound of MW3 is amazing thru the head set, can hear everything from leaves getting steeped on to electic noises in some of the buildings. The head set has not improved my game play but has made the MW3 and dead island experience better. I will say that when you lop a head off in Dead Island, the sounds are priceless.

a short review but DAS Jew!
    dominator7002
    dominator7002
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 194
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post  dominator7002 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:13 pm

The Bluetooth on those, is it tethered to the mix-amp, or can you use it anywhere, so long as the batteries aren't dead? I've been thinking about getting them for the longest time now, and I've yet to really hear anyone say anything bad about em.
    hoosier
    hoosier
    Admin

Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post  hoosier Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 am

I too replaced my Triton 720s with the PX5 headset. The sound quality and difference is amazing. The Bluetooth works great. It will tether to an Bluetooth device, and the stereo music playback and movie sounds just as good as MW3. Having the ability to modify what frequencies you hear is a great option, making it possible to have multiple custom settings for different game types. It even lets you hear foot steps of someone using dead silence. I have three difference presets that I use right now and I am working on making my own. Its difficult to tweak a setting with out being able to hear game sounds at the same time.

Krusher: I can send you the MW3 custom pre-sets from Infinity Ward if you want them.
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Number of posts : 944

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Can anybody compare these to the tritton pro please
    hoosier
    hoosier
    Admin

Post  hoosier Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:50 pm

kkrusher wrote:I replaced my Tritons PRos with the TB PX5 and the difference between the two is like night and day. The PX5s are fully customizable for sounds.... still playing around with the settings so that I can hear every little sound anyone makes. I love that they are blue tooth and a lot lighter than the Tritons.... my neck used to hurt after playing for a few hours... maybe the extra Bjs that I have been giving sh0ck helped strenghtn my neck muscles. The down side of the PX5 is that the battery life is around 10-12 hours of game play so I have purchased a huge supply of double A batteries just like the old east germans used to do when they were still commies. The upside is that the sound of MW3 is amazing thru the head set, can hear everything from leaves getting steeped on to electic noises in some of the buildings. The head set has not improved my game play but has made the MW3 and dead island experience better. I will say that when you lop a head off in Dead Island, the sounds are priceless.

a short review but DAS Jew!

LEARN TO READ THE POSTS SHOCK. KRUSHER DID, THE PX5 IS WAY ABOVE THE PROs.
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 pm

god if your bullshitting me jew im going to shit in your mouth.
    hoosier
    hoosier
    Admin

Post  hoosier Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Shock, they are the best headset on the market. I love mine.
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:01 pm

I mean im not suprised tb would come out with nothing but top notch, its been like two years since the pros came out and tritton hasnt done anything since. Probably trying to make there money up for development since now there being sold in bb. But when i bought them casualties had them and i could tell the difference between them and the 720. I just wish i could try them before shelling out 3bills.
    hoosier
    hoosier
    Admin

Post  hoosier Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:12 pm

MotherFucKinShocKtek wrote:I mean im not suprised tb would come out with nothing but top notch, its been like two years since the pros came out and tritton hasnt done anything since. Probably trying to make there money up for development since now there being sold in bb. But when i bought them casualties had them and i could tell the difference between them and the 720. I just wish i could try them before shelling out 3bills.

Just spend the $250. I have the MW3 Delta presets from Infinity Ward that I can zip up and e-mail you. Will save you $50 buck, means more money for the hookers.
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm

hoosier wrote:
    MotherFucKinShocKtek wrote:I mean im not suprised tb would come out with nothing but top notch, its been like two years since the pros came out and tritton hasnt done anything since. Probably trying to make there money up for development since now there being sold in bb. But when i bought them casualties had them and i could tell the difference between them and the 720. I just wish i could try them before shelling out 3bills.

Just spend the $250. I have the MW3 Delta presets from Infinity Ward that I can zip up and e-mail you. Will save you $50 buck, means more money for the hookers.

Thats when i have know you for a while and your like family, you know i have hookers on the mind 24/7

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content