Hostile Army

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

2 posters

its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it?

kurt_rambis
    kurt_rambis
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 237
    Registration date : 2009-12-15

its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? Empty its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it?

Post  kurt_rambis Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Name-Erik Van Alphen

PSN-Kurt_Rambis3

Status-Snappin necks and cashin checks

Age-27

Phone #: Talk dirty to my ear 262-758-7385

E-mail: numark_22@yahoo.com

Sex- Face Down Ass up

Location-Killwaukee, WI

Years in the clan- '09

Favorite COD- MW2

Favorite Video Game- Metal Gear Series

Years playing video games-20 Years

Favorite game of all time- Axis & Allies Board game

What do i do for fun- play video games, Drink Beer and say repulsive things to women. Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Shoot a lot of guns

Real life job-Work at a bar, Student, Pied Piper.

Favorite Quotes- "Speak not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me"- Capt. Ahab,
    My philosophy: a hundred-dollar shine on a three-dollar pair of shoes. John Winger
    Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. John WInger
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.- Hunter S. Thompson
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    Admin

Number of posts : 948
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it? Empty Re: its ok girl, your parents wont see this, and doesnt $600 make you feel good about it?

Post  HxAO_AstroTartJones Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Need a pic asshat!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 pm