Hostile Army

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
My condolences to Casualties and Shock EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
My condolences to Casualties and Shock EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
My condolences to Casualties and Shock EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
My condolences to Casualties and Shock EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
My condolences to Casualties and Shock EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
My condolences to Casualties and Shock EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
My condolences to Casualties and Shock EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
My condolences to Casualties and Shock EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
My condolences to Casualties and Shock EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

5 posters

My condolences to Casualties and Shock

cboyfan2020
    cboyfan2020
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 299
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

My condolences to Casualties and Shock Empty My condolences to Casualties and Shock

Post  cboyfan2020 Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:17 am

FOR THE PACKERS GETTING THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY A 40 YEAR OLD QB.......AARON RODGERS IS NOT THE GUY My condolences to Casualties and Shock Kopfschuettel My condolences to Casualties and Shock Icon_sad
    FifthGear
    FifthGear
    Rank 4 Post Hooligan
    Rank 4 Post Hooligan

Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2009-09-02

My condolences to Casualties and Shock Empty Re: My condolences to Casualties and Shock

Post  FifthGear Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:48 am

I dont know why you guys keep bickering over all these petty teams. They are all going to get owned by the Colts... Peyton is going to be dangerous this season with Addai, Clark, Wayne, and Garcon all as great outlets. You just cant contain them all and Peyton will find the one not being held each and everytime. Just go ahead and hop on the COlts bandwagon and save yourself alot of headaches.
    EVILashes
    EVILashes
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 571

My condolences to Casualties and Shock Empty Re: My condolences to Casualties and Shock

Post  EVILashes Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:13 pm

the colts love the cock....all i have to say
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  kkrusher Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:40 pm

I am a lions fan and there is never anything to look forward to... we are hoping to win 3 games this season.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 pm

i too am a lions fan which gives me more time to just b a football fan... so that being said the colts arent as good as they have been in the past and they still couldnt win the super bowl then so why would they now they still have no real defense and have alot of trouble with the run thats why they cant beat jacksonville on a regular basis that is all
    FifthGear
    FifthGear
    Rank 4 Post Hooligan
    Rank 4 Post Hooligan

Number of posts : 420
    Registration date : 2009-09-02

Post  FifthGear Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:09 pm

I will give credit where credit is due... Jacksonville has a good team but we still beat them less than a month ago.
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Number of posts : 944

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:39 pm

colts blow men, that minn win over green bay is a fluke and they will choke like they always do. Wait til we get brad in green bay. Im going to fucking spit in his face and piss on his pink shoes. Then im going to shit in his wifes mouth.
    cboyfan2020
    cboyfan2020
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 299

Post  cboyfan2020 Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:36 am

MotherFucKinShocKtek wrote:colts blow men, that minn win over green bay is a fluke and they will choke like they always do. Wait til we get brad in green bay. Im going to fucking spit in his face and piss on his pink shoes. Then im going to shit in his wifes mouth.

You've been watching 2 girls 1 cup again haven't you. You guys know u made more than 1 mistake in this whole deal
    1) U let Brett go---he is a major dick bag for holding you guys hostage for 4 years but u know deep down he was better than Aaron My condolences to Casualties and Shock Icon_scratch
    2) you drafted Aaron Rodgers----c'mon................c'mon really? My condolences to Casualties and Shock Confused
    you guys will get blown up in the Bay b/c u have NO line.......NO safety help.....MEDIOCRE QB.........and NO running game. It's ok.. When Dallas wins the Super Bowl you wont have to think about GB or Minn. anymore. My condolences to Casualties and Shock Icon_cheers
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Number of posts : 944

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:34 pm

fallas blowboys wont do shit, they havnt since troy gaykman. Dont hate on rogers cuz his line sucks and the rest of his team, actually our def line isnt half bad. But if arron didnt have to worry about getting fucking sacked every two seconds he would be out of control. As for brad, minn can have him. I dont care whos fault it was that he left, but he didn make the decision to go to minn which was the biggest mistake of his life. Instead of being a legend in green bay he goes to be 4-12 looser in minn
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890

Post  kkrusher Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:02 am

Shit sh0ck... I am wondering if the lions will manage to pull out 3 wins... god damn do I have Matt "dickbag" MIllen for what he did to my LIons. Fuck that faggot ass broadcaster!
    EVILashes
    EVILashes
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 571

Post  EVILashes Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:51 pm

minn 5-0? that shit never happen with FARVA at qb,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:18 am