Hostile Army

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

5 posters

The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility

MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Number of posts : 944
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility Empty The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Photobucketastro left shocktek right
    Photobucketastro left kkrusher middle shocktek left
    Photobucketastro about to get pwnd in lazer tag
    Photobucketkkrusher wondering what color underwear i was wearing that day
    PhotobucketCasualties wondering what his finger smells like after pulling it out of astros ass
    Photobucketshocktek kkrusher astro casualties and my two younger cousins in the escalade on the way to play lazer tag
    Photobucketlady shocktek in the back
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucketastro finally busted like a crack head with an x box controller in his hand

MotherFucKinShocKtek
    MotherFucKinShocKtek
    Admin

Number of posts : 944

The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility Empty Re: The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility

Post  MotherFucKinShocKtek Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:47 pm

sorry it took so long boys, it has been fucking chaos over here pretty much since you left.
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    Admin

Number of posts : 948
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility Empty Re: The much anticipated pictures from the Weekend of Hostility

Post  HxAO_AstroTartJones Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm

talk about being caught with my pants down! LOL!!
    EVILashes
    EVILashes
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 571
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post  EVILashes Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:02 pm

looks like you were into there astro lol.
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    Admin

Number of posts : 948
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post  HxAO_AstroTartJones Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:31 pm

EVILashes wrote:looks like you were into there astro lol.

i didn't do too bad other than the fact i kept throwin nades when i wanted to shoot someone. Very annoying. Also i get into it when i lean forward lol!!
    Casualties-Army
    Casualties-Army
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 609
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  Casualties-Army Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:01 pm

nice pictures bob post those on facebook too??? good times maybe next time i wont have to work shitty hours for a job i quit a month later when you guys come in.....lol and its just the same without fifth in his pink boxers...lol and nessa coming home from work never having met him before to hust see him sprawled out on the couch in pink boxers..her face= priceless...though i wish we got a picture of astro sleeping when me and kkrusher went to bed....he was out like a mother fucker....we shined the lights on him and everything
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890

Post  kkrusher Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Cas... what happened to the pic that I took of you putting your unit into Astro's mouth when he was passed out?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content