Hostile Army

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hostile Army

Hostile Army

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hostile Army

Latest topics

» MW3 callsign generator!!!
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 am by XoTiiKs

» ChaotikBeast
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» I want one!
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Codslaughter can i join
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:42 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

» Activision Purchases blackops2.com
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 pm by hoosier

» New controller from mad catz
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:26 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» DLC #1 video--
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 am by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» Turtle Beach PX5
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm by MotherFucKinShocKtek

» member announcement
THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am by HxAO_AstroTartJones

Bean Splitter

5 posters

THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!!

EVILashes
    EVILashes
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Number of posts : 571
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! Empty THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!!

Post  EVILashes Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:30 am

You want to know the difference between a tampon and rugit?

One of them has been inside a vagina.

kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Number of posts : 890
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! Empty Re: THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!!

Post  kkrusher Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:38 pm

I found a story about RUGIT's MOM:

source:thesmokinggun.com

MARCH 3--Angered that her local McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets, a Florida woman called 911 three times to report the fast food "emergency." Latreasa Goodman, 27, last Saturday called police to complain that a cashier--citing a McDonald's all sales are final policy--would not give her a refund. [To listen to Goodman's 911 calls, click here, here, and here.] When cops responded to the restaurant, Goodman told them, "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one." Goodman noted, "I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets," according to the below Fort Pierce Police Department report. That logic, however, did not keep cops from citing Goodman for misusing the 911 system. Even after being issued a misdemeanor citation, Goodman contended, "this is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency." The McDonald's devotee is seen at right in a mug shot snapped after a previous encounter with police. Last month, a Florida man was arrested after he called 911 to complain about his displeasure with a Burger King combo meal. (2 pages)

Join TSG's mailing list.
    EVILashes
    EVILashes
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! Empty Re: THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!!

Post  EVILashes Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:37 pm

its not his mom its him. i guess he finally got that gender alteration surgery done. i thought he was joking when he said he wanted a deeper belly button. talk about awkward. pale
    cboyfan2020
    cboyfan2020
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer
    Rank 3 Forum Amatuer

Number of posts : 299

Post  cboyfan2020 Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:41 pm

dont know who rugit is but is this what his mom looks like?

[img]THE NEW OFFICIAL BASH RUGIT THREAD !!!!!! Fat-people-persistence-cookie-demot[/img]
    EVILashes
    EVILashes
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat
    Rank 5 Forum CutThroat

Post  EVILashes Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:41 pm

more like what he looks like
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Post  kkrusher Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 pm

shit... I thought that the fat chick was my buddy Dave's EX-wife, Connie. Connie used to annoy the shit out of everyone while we were playing poker. She also would eat anything that was on the table during a poker game. I had a buddy that had to take a piss, as he was getting up he licked everyone of his 20 piece chicken nuggets.... Damn... Connie watched Bill get up and damn if she did not have her fat hands in the nugget box.
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    HxAO_AstroTartJones
    Admin

Number of posts : 948
    Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post  HxAO_AstroTartJones Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 am

kkrusher wrote:shit... I thought that the fat chick was my buddy Dave's EX-wife, Connie. Connie used to annoy the shit out of everyone while we were playing poker. She also would eat anything that was on the table during a poker game. I had a buddy that had to take a piss, as he was getting up he licked everyone of his 20 piece chicken nuggets.... Damn... Connie watched Bill get up and damn if she did not have her fat hands in the nugget box.
    Thats just sad!!

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:19 am

the fat gril looks like my wife

j/k

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:34 am

your wife looks like a fat grill? haha jk

Sp4c3
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Post  kkrusher Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:56 pm

IT cracks me up that the RUGIT thread is still active... Has anyone run into rugit lately?

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:02 pm

who the fuck is rugit

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:06 pm

leonardo84 wrote:who the fuck is rugit
    Smile yeah

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:49 pm

i have no fuckin Idea

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Rugit is an old member of the previous clan Syndicate Empire. He was an alright guy and he was pretty high up if I remember right. Then he left with birth, and me to make Menace Society. That's when things got a little rocky with him. Then me and birth came back and he deleted everything on the forums. The only good thing to come from rugit is this new and improved clan with the one true leader, sh0cktek. It's now a running joke to replace rugit with anything that is ugly, gay, disgusting, basically anything bad. phew! haha.

I think.

Sp4c3
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Post  kkrusher Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:26 pm

I think I caught the rugit the other night after eating mexician food. I was shitting rugits all night.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:38 pm

good now thats settled. is he a douche or legend

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Judging from evil's tampon post I would say he is definitely a douchebag.

Sp4c3
    kkrusher
    kkrusher
    Admin

Post  kkrusher Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:04 pm

he is a legendary douchebag... enough said.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:39 pm

the other day i got a hooker for five dollers and she gave me the rugit No

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:40 pm

how do you uys make those pic with your names and the clan in them

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:45 pm

I think people use either paint or photoshop and just use pics from CoD and then add text.

Sp4c3

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:49 pm

thanx

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:08 pm

i still need someone to make me one if they have time.

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:54 pm